RESIDENTIAL. COMMERCIAL. AGRICULTURAL
Thanks for visiting!
We hope you can find everything you need. Muskoka Fence for over 40 years has been focused on providing high-quality fencing and customer satisfaction - we will do everything we can to meet your expectations.
With a variety of products to choose from, we're sure you'll be happy working with us. Look around our website and if you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact us. Free estimates are always available!
- Look for our stamp. Don’t be fooled by imitations
- All of our fence panels are pre-fabricated and powder coated.
- Unique bracketing system allows for easy on-site construction with no welding required.
- The product is very strong and yet elegant – adding security and beauty to one’s home while enhancing the property value.
- Iron Eagle is not the traditional wrought iron that requires annual maintenance to prevent rusting.
- The product is maintenance free and comes with our five-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Iron Eagle products are manufactured using prime steel zinc and are coated using the Galvalume TM process.
- Iron Eagle is coated with a polyester coating which comes in six standard colours: high gloss black, semi-gloss black, brown, green, forest green and white. Or choose one of our new textured colours: gold, silver or copper vein. (Any non-standard colour is available upon request).
One of the most popular materials used for fencing one’s backyard is wood, which offers versatility in fencing that is unmatched by any other material. To ensure a long life for your wood fence, we recommend choosing a rot resistant wood or a pressure treated option.
For rot resistance, red western cedar is a distinct species of cedar that is ideal for fencing, since its wood is exceptionally lightweight, of soft texture and close, even straight grain. It is very easily worked, and can be finished to a smooth, silky surface with little effort. The wood holds stains, paints and enamels excellently, and has superior gluing qualities.
If you are looking at pressure treated lumber, generally southern yellow pine is the choice for homeowner use. Pressure treated woods are preserved to resist damage caused by moisture and termites.
The most popular styles of wood fence for residential customers are:
- Board on board – 80% privacy
- Lap board – 100% privacy
- Single board – 90% privacy
- Adding lattice to all the styles above makes that fence even more attractive with minimal additional cost
Our chain link fence systems are the fence of choice for many homeowners because:
- It is the most affordable fence, and provides durability, security and beauty
- Can be constructed in several combinations, including: galvanized steel fabric on a galvanized steel frame, polyvinyl chloride (PVC) coated steel fabric on a galvanized steel frame, or PVC coated steel fabric on a polyester powder coated galvanized steel frame
- The galvanized steel frame is zinc coated, which provides years of maintenance free protection
- The thermally applied polyester powder coating on the galvanized steel frame comes in a variety of colors including black, brown, green and white
- All galvanized fabric has an extruded PVC coating for dual protection from corrosion